Monday, August 19, 2013

Fins and Slice

Hello everyone, we had a really great Sunday on the Bay.  We spent part of our morning docked on Campobello at the Roosevelt cottage while our passengers toured the RCIP and we then took them for a whale watch after that and just like all three trips yesterday we spent time with fins and minkes.

Slice, a minke whale

I simply love the way minke whales surface, the tip of the rostrum right out of the water 

Fin whale
Thank you to everyone who joined.  The Quoddy Link was having some propeller issues yesterday but she us up and running at top speed :)

Cheers,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I amgetting so I search for photos of Slice, and am always glad to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, that makes me so happy. We really adore Slice, I am pretty sure all of the whale watching companies in the area do. He's very special and a survivor.

    ReplyDelete