Thursday, August 02, 2012

Facebook Contest

We are having a facebook contest for the months of August and September/October. All you have to do is post a pic on our facebook page from your trip aboard the Quoddy Link and write a little description and you will be entered in a draw for a gift certificate for 2 to come whale watching with Quoddy Link Marine! The winner will be chosen at random (3 winners for August and 3 for September/October) so there is no need to get your friends or family to vote or like your entry (I do not like those popularity-type contests). And if you are not on facebook but still want to play just email me your pics to danielle.m.dion@hotmail.com and I will be happy to post them on your behalf.  One entry per person/per trip please. Any questions just ask me and I can't wait to see the pics you post!


I wanted to share this pic, taken by a regular of Quoddy Link on one of our 2009 north Atlantic right whale trip.  Cathy, this is still one of my faves!


Photo by Cathy Adams

Cheers,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment