Thursday, June 24, 2010

Round 2 of naming is done

Hey everyone, just wanted to do a quick post and let you all know that I am back in St. Andrews now and we have our first official whale watch on this Saturday, June 26th (for info on prices and times just give the office a call at 1-877-688-2600).

Also, round 2 of the 2010 Gulf of Maine Humpback Naming has come to an end and I got to name 8 more whales (these are whales that were sighted in the Gulf of Maine but none of them by Quoddy Link Marine, our unknowns will have great names by July 1st and I will be sure to keep you all posted).

So...I would like to introduce the humpbacks that I got to names...


Balance


Chrysalis
Duck




Lanula













Piscator













Clarinet
Hippocampus















and this is Highball















Thanks for checking in and I will let you know how Saturday goes,

Cheers,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment